Tenue.'s Pablo jeans are a modern day take on the all time classic straight fit. The Pablo Broken Spoke is inspired by classic rider jeans. Pablo has a medium rise and a straight leg with a slim fit. This special Tenue. Pablo jean is made from a 12.5oz ‘broken twill’ denim fabric which is produced by the famous Kurabo mill in Japan. The ‘broken twill’ fabric owes its name to the zig-zag pattern that was originally created to avoid twisted legs. The jeans also feature a double felled outseam. The Pablo Broken Spoke jeans are made in Kojima by Enami and Hiro. True Japanese masters on anything denim.
- Model is 191 cm tall and wears a size 32.
- We can adjust the length of this Tenue. jean for free. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page