*Online Only Release*
The 1906DA by New Balance is a ‘Protection Pack’ re-issue of the classic 1906 sneaker inspired by running shoe designs from the 2000s. Like the 2002R series before it, the shoe has a deconstructed look thanks to a layered suede and mesh upper, giving it a luxurious yet comfy feel. It features an midsole with flexible support and cushioning, N-ergy outsole for shock absorption with stability web providing arch support, and ABZORB SBS heel cushioning. It’s named after the year the brand was founded, adding to its timeless running shoe aesthetic.
*Please note that we will have a maximum of one pair per customer for this release.
*This product is excluded from free shipping in all available countries.
Normal fit: Take your regular sizing.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page