The One Star by Converse was first introduced all the way back in 1974 as an alternative to the Chuck Taylor All Star. The One Star was born as a clean, but funky new model by Converse- sporting a low top and suède upper, it was an instant classic. During the 90's, the One Star became a hit in the skateboarding world- with many skateboarding legends sporting the One Star as their favourite skateboarding shoe.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page