The Tenue. Fonda jacket is inspired by one of the most iconic garments ever: The riders denim jacket from the 1960s. The Tenue. Fonda denim jacket has a classic fit, and is made from a premium Italian selvedge denim. The selvedge fabric created by the Candiani mill has what they refer to as a ‘true blue’ color with a subtle red cast. It features two hidden pockets with snap button closure, branded Tenue. trims and a veggie tanned leather patch. The Tenue. Fonda is made with care in Umbertide, Italy.
Model is 191 cm tall and wears a size L.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page