The G9 jacket by Baracuta is one of the most celebrated, iconic pieces of menswear ever produced. Period. The jacket was worn by mods, movie stars, Robert F. Kennedy and everyone in between. The G9 archive is based on the original design from the 1950s, the era in which the G9 gained its notoriety. It features classic details like the Fraser tartan print lining, umbrella yoke at the back and the two-button Baracuta collar. Further, it features a practical two-way zip, two waist pockets with flap and button closure, and an inner pocket. Just like back in the day, the jacket is still produced in the UK.
We offer DHL EXPRESS shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75). Next Day delivery € 6 (Free Next Day delivery on orders > € 150).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page