The G9 jacket by Baracuta is one of the most celebrated, iconic pieces of menswear ever produced. Period. The G9 Harrington was worn by movie stars such as Steve McQueen in the 'Thomas Crown Affair', political leaders such as Robert F. Kennedy and everyone in between. Based on the original design from the 1950s, it features classic details like the Fraser tartan print lining made from Coolmax cotton, umbrella yoke at the back and the two-button Baracuta collar. Further, it features a practical two-way zip, two waist pockets with flap and button closure, and an inner pocket. Just like back in the day, the jacket is still produced in the UK.
- Our model is 188 cm and wears a size 44.
- This jacket fits small, we recommend going one size up.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 22 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 450)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page