The Tenue. Greg is a relaxed overshirt made from heavy-weight Portugese cotton flannel. The shirt has two front pockets and horn buttons. The Greg was made in Italy, in a small village close to Treviso. Although many think of flannel as something truly American, its heritage is in fact Portugese. Thanks to the English, Portugal became an authority in textile weaving.
Today, many American brands such as LL Bean, Filson and Patagonia have made Portugese flannels a staple in their collections. The Greg’s checkered pattern, as well as its color combination, was created by the Tenue. design team and is therefore unique to the brand! Thanks to its solid and comfortable fabric, this Tenue. shirt will keep you warm on a cold winter’s day and will make for your favourite spring/summer jacket.
Model is 191 cm tall and wears a size L.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 22 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 450)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page