The Levon by Tenue is a contemporary western shirt. Levon is made from a denim fabric that consists of 60% cotton and 40% linen. The linen gives the shirt a beautiful nappy texture. Apart from that, linen requires much less water and pesticides compared too cotton, making it a more sustainable fibre. It features cloudy snap buttons, pink contrast stitching and a rodeo-inspired back yoke panel. Levon is made in our sartorial shirting factory near Treviso, Italy.
Model is 190 cm tall and wears size S.
We offer DHL EXPRESS shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75). Next Day delivery € 6 (Free Next Day delivery on orders > € 150).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page