The Tenue. Marlon is their take on the ever-popular denim worker pant. Originally made for blue collar workers in the early 1900s, but now translated into a modern-day Tenue. version. The Tenue. Marlon has a loose fit and a high rise. The Tenue. Marlon pays tribute to classic workwear with the original tool pockets and brings it into luxury featuring its heavy weight fabric and true Italian tailoring details. The Marlon Monterey is made from a heavy vintage washed 12.8 oz 100% cotton denim fabric, of which 20% is recycled. Did you know this saves about 750 liters of water? The Tenue. Marlon worker jeans are made in Italy.
- Model is 188 cm and wears a size 32-32.
- We can adjust the length of this Tenue. jean for free, please contact us to make this happen.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 22 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 450)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page