The Minari Shirt in ecru is a unique summer shirt with an elegant Japanese touch. This shirt features beautiful hand-embroidered Japanese and western illustrations and typography, showcasing the collaboration between Universal Works and the Dandelion Mountain Association. The high-quality organic cotton fabric has a tight plain weave, making it durable and hard wearing. Despite this, the fabric is also lightweight, comfortable and breathable, ideal for warm weather conditions.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page