The Classic Retro-X Jacket by Patagonia is the fleece that put the brand on the map. Like back in the day, this windproof fleece is built to keep you nice and warm during cold weather. However, the iconic garment has been updated to further align with Patagonia’s responsible philosophy. The jacket is made from 85% recycled polyester and is Fair Trade Certified sewn (meaning the people who made it earned premium for their labour). It also features a full zipper with a wind flap, zip chest pocket, two zip pockets at the waist and Y-joint sleeves for improved mobility.
Our model is 188 cm and wears a size L
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page