Tenue. has teamed up with the legendary Cone Denim to unite the rich heritage and bright, sustainable future of denim. The River is a Japanese-inspired throw-over top tailored to contemporary and future needs, but, just like back in the day, is built on the principle of supreme quality that will last a lifetime. It is made from a sturdy, 100% organic cotton fabric that is produced by Cone’s legendary and innovative Parras mill in Mexico. The high vintage appeal of the jacket is achieved by using a low-impact treatment on the natural-indigo-dyed fabric. It has a relaxed cut and features a large open collar that resembles that of a closed kimono and two slits along the slide for improved movability. River is made in Umbertide, Italy.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 22 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 450)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page