Tenue.'s Pablo jeans are a modern day take on the all time classic straight fit. Pablo has a medium rise and a straight leg with a slim fit. The Pablo Ever Dye II is Tenue.’s most luxurious denim. The jeans are made from a Japanese 14.5oz deadstock selvedge that is produced by the legendary Collect Mill from Japan. The fabric has a green cast indigo color that over time fades to an extraordinary blue-green colour. Something we hardly see nowadays! The Pablo Every Dye II jeans are made in the denim factory in Kojima by Enami and Hiro. True Japanese masters on anything denim.
- Model is 191 cm tall and wears a size 32.
- We can adjust the length of this Tenue. jean for free. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page