The Trampas sneaker by Karhu is one of their more classic silhouettes. The shoe had its inception in the 1960s and was groundbreaking for its time, as it was one of the first athletic shoes that were built for day-to-day training instead of competition. The shoe features a leather upper for durability, leather ankle lining and a leather topped footbed for support.
We offer DHL EXPRESS shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75). Next Day delivery € 6 (Free Next Day delivery on orders > € 150).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page