Pendleton has an elaborate history when it comes to native American garments, and they are reintroducing one of their most famous designs- the “Chief Joseph” in a finely woven blanket robe. The blanket can be worn as a robe, as the native American community would do, or can be used for ultimate comfort on the couch or in bed at home. Also, they are often utilised as wall hangings, due to their beautiful designs. These fine jacquard woven blankets are still made in the U.S.A., and boast a super soft touch and feel.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 100).
- Amsterdam only: Sustainable Bike Deliveries by Sparqle: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75)
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 23 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 44
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page