The 70's Straight jean by RE/DONE draws inspiration from the iconic long and straight denim from the 70s. The jeans have a high rise fit sitting below the natural waist, a slim fit through the thigh and calves. This gives the jeans a feminine & tailored look. The vintage inspired wash on the jeans is reminiscent of a pair of raw denim jeans that have only slightly been faded through wear. It is made from 100% cotton and features a buttoned fly and 5 pockets. Wear the jeans with a pair of converse and your favourite plain tee and you’ll have a California cool look that will never age.
- Our model is 178 cm and wears a size 27.
- This items fits true to size, we recommend taking your normal size.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 100).
- Amsterdam only: Sustainable Bike Deliveries by Sparqle: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75)
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 23 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 44
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page