The Painter's 1950s Coverall by OrSlow is a denim utility jacket covered in colourful paint splatters. The jacket has a relaxed fit with raglan sleeves for extra comfort. Further, the work jacket features a buttoned front and multiple pockets on the waist and chest, perfect for storing your tools or belongings. The jacket is made from 100% cotton denim fabric that has been washed to create a vintage appeal. The Painter's 1950s Coverall is made in Japan.
- 100% cotton
- Washed for a vintage appeal
- Covered in paint splatters
- Relaxed fit
- Two chest pockets, of which one is buttoned
- Two waist pockets
- Buttoned front
- Raglan sleeves
- Made in Japan
Our model is 188 cm and wears a size 3.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page