R.M. Williams started making boots for the rugged Australian outback in 1932. Today, the legendary boots are not only worn in the treacherous outback but also in Australia's vibrant cities. The Turnout boots are masterfully crafted in Australia, by hand, from a single piece of the finest yearling leather. The boots also feature a rubber sole with a flat heel, double branded tugs, and elasticated sides. If you're looking for timeless boots that will last decades and can be styled versatilely, look no further.
Please check our Size Guide here.
UK sizing. Please check our Size Guide, see description field.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page