In the late 1990s, Yogi Footwear was founded, taking inspiration from the unconventional earth and roots shoes of the 1970s. Since then, the brand has been producing premium footwear that is made in Portugal. One of the brand's popular shoes is the Yogi Corso in Suede, which features a suede buckle and a crepe outsole in the style of a monk shoe.
Yogi's functional and durable styles are made and hand-finished at a specialist moccasin factory in Portugal, offering both comfort and authenticity.
Find the Yogi Footwear size chart below.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page