Tenue.'s Marlon is the take on the ever-popular denim worker pant. Originally made for blue collar workers in the early 1900s, but now translated into a modern-day Tenue. version. The Tenue. Marlon has a loose fit and a high rise. The Tenue. Marlon pays tribute to classic workwear with the original tool pockets and brings it into luxury featuring its heavy weight, but soft fabric and true Italian tailoring details. The Marlon Arizona is made from a 100% organic heavy cotton twill fabric, which has been garment-dyed to achieve a beautiful vintage rust-like colour. The Tenue. Marlon worker jeans are made in Umbertide, Italy.
- Model is wearing a size 33/32.
- We can adjust the length of this Tenue. jean for free. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page