The Type 3 1960s Cotton Pique jacket by OrSlow is a true Americana-inspired showstopper. A reproduction of the denim Type 3 jackets from the 60s, OrSlow delivers a new iteration made in Japan from a 100% cotton pique also known as the Bedford cord, which is characterised by corduroy-like vertical ridges. Wear it with the 107 Ivy Fit Cotton Pique pants for the ultimate coordinated summer outfit.
Our model is 188cm and wears a size 3.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page