'Let My People Go Surfing' is written by Yvon Chouinard, the founder and owner of Patagonia. The philosophy that he lays out in this book is rooted in the urge of taking care of the planet and of the people who work for him simultaneously, for Chouinard isn't just a business man. He is an environmentalist, an entrepreneur and a true innovator. And we're happy he leads by example, and writes about it while doing so. As he challenges the culture of consumption, we're right behind him.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
*Some special releases may be excluded from free shipping.
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page