Tenue.'s Penn jean is a tribute to the classic silhouette of the mother of all jeans: The 1980s regular fit jeans. The Tenue. Penn jeans have a relaxed fit with a slight taper from the knee down and a high waist. The Penn is a versatile, unisex jean: Wear it snug, roomy (one size up) or big and oversized!
It is made from a sturdy, 100% organic cotton fabric that is produced by Cone’s legendary and innovative Parras mill in Mexico. The high vintage appeal of the jeans is achieved on a natural-indigo-dyed fabric. Penn has a relaxed fit with a slightly tapered leg and a high waist. The Tenue. Penn is made in Umbertide, Italy.
- Model is 188 cm and wears a size 33-34.
- We can adjust the length of this Tenue. jean for free. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 100).
- Amsterdam only: Sustainable Bike Deliveries by Sparqle: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75)
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 23 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 44
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page