The Mile collection from infamous Japanese bag designers Porter Yoshida is an ode to vintage Americana workwear from the ‘50s and ‘60s. Its fine glossy nylon cotton twill makes this a very sturdy composed bag, as intended as its made to resemble a vintage tool bag/ work apron. The fabric of the bag will intentionally start to wrinkle and pucker with use, creating a true vintage texture & feel to the piece. The bag can be used in two ways; with a cushioned handheld or via a shoulder strap. The bag is perfect for storing A4 documents or your laptop, as well as all of your daily essentials- a long term partner to be!
- Porter Yoshida Mile Line
- Off white colour
- Glossy nylon/ cotton twill fabric, cotton ripstop lining
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Handmade in Japan
- Zip & internal pockets for ample storage
- Will intentionally start to wrinkle & pucker with use for vintage look & feel
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 100).
- Amsterdam only: Sustainable Bike Deliveries by Sparqle: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75)
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 23 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 44
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page