Tenue.’s Pablo jeans are a modern day take on the all time classic straight fit. The Pablo Smoke Black is made from a double black 13.5oz selvedge selvedge fabric which was produced by the super niche Mihon Nenpu mill in Japan. The fabric smells like gunpowder because it has been dyed in sulfur. This makes the jeans fade grey and not brown. Pablo has a medium rise and a straight leg with a slim fit. The Pablo Smoke Black is made in our denim factory in Kojima by our friend Hiro. A true master on everything denim.
Model is 191 cm tall and wears a size 32.
We offer DHL EXPRESS shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75). Next Day delivery € 6 (Free Next Day delivery on orders > € 150).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page