This highly limited edition denim kimono is one for the books! The kimono is made from a custom selvedge denim fabric that is produced by our lovely friends from Candiani, the greenest denim mill in the world. The fabric shows that, as it is made from 100% organic cotton. The kimono itself is produced in Amsterdam, by no one less than our in-house denim tailor. When assembling the kimono, he used natural indigo dyed threads from Japan on vintage sewing and stitching machines. It's all in the details folks! To bring it home, the kimonos were also stonewashed at Denim City in Amsterdam using 'eco stones'. If this doesn’t get your blue heart pumping, we don’t know what will.
Model is 188 cm.
We offer DHL EXPRESS shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 6 (Free shipping on orders > € 75). Next Day delivery € 6 (Free Next Day delivery on orders > € 150).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page