Tenue de Nîmes and Friedhats Coffee have come together to re-imagine the perfect vessel to serve all your warm beverages in. Inspired by the military mugs, used by the U.S. Army during the Second World War. The enamelled piece has been expertly crafted in Germany and sees both brands' names boasting the side, along with some funky illustrations to brighten your day when you take that first sip in the morning.
Serves approximately 250ml.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, Switzerland & UK: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 250)
- Rest of Europe: € 20 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 400)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page