The Tenue. Marlon is their take on the ever-popular denim worker pant. Originally made for blue collar workers in the early 1900s, but now translated into a modern-day Tenue. version. The Tenue. Marlon has a loose fit and a high rise. The Marlon Mendoza is made from a 100% organic cotton ripstop fabric, which has been garment-dyed to achieve a beautiful vintage green color, reminiscent of US Army pants from the past. The Tenue. Marlon worker pants are made in Italy.
- Our model is 188 cm and wear s size 31-32.
We offer DHL Express shipping on all international orders. The following rates apply:
- The Netherlands: € 7 (Free shipping on orders > € 75).
- Pick up in store: Free
- Germany & Belgium: € 15 (Free shipping on orders > € 200)
- Rest of the European Union, UK & Switzerland: € 18 (Free shipping on orders > € 275)
- Rest of Europe: € 22 (Free shipping on orders > € 300)
- USA, Canada & Mexico: € 38 (Free shipping on orders > € 450)
- Asia: € 40
- Rest of The World: € 40
We ship out your order as soon as possible and always within 2 business days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your parcel has been dispatched.
VAT outside the European Union:
- 21% VAT will be deducted at the checkout if you are shopping from outside of the European Union.
*Please note we offer free size swaps!
For more information please check our Shipping and Returns page